Friday, June 6, 2008

My A

I think I deserve an A in English class because within the term I had Romero I completed all the assignments he has told me to and did not miss one. Even though I had some mistakes on some of them I fixed them as he asked me to. For example assignments I completed were all of the Of Mice and Men work we had to do including the 3 essays and the test we had to create, the newspaper article we had to do for Native son, and the goodreads project.

So for the Of Mice and Men essays I did one for Motifs, which was about certain things like the corruption of women, which was one of my topics in this essay. I wrote about how women can do certain things to persuade a man so she can get her way and how women can also mess up a fraternity of brotherhood.

The newspaper article I did for Native Son I wrote it on the investigation of Mary Dalton the daughter of the rich Mr. Dalton. She was killed by Bigger Thomas the chauffer for their family who “supposedly” killed her by a mistake after she got drunk by smothering her.

And last our goodreads project which is a project where we sign up and put any books we ever read on there and how many books we got on there is how many points we get on that project. We also had to do a review on the book we read in English called “Native Son” and also two books of our choice.
As you can see I have completed every assignment for Mr. Romero English class which is actually a surprise because I haven’t done that in any class all year which would be the greatest reason to give me an A.

No comments: